Monday, July 7, 2008

Phew!!

Tring Tring!! Hellow.. hey.. howdy? yes, i am fine, but you dont sound the same?
Hmmm... and i think i dont. Life is too complicated. Get up in morning, ( after 5 hours of sleep for someone who has always slept for 8 hours), study( someone who has always read novels and watched tv and travelled), assignments( someone who hated word docs and excels). You know life is really not the same and sound had changed to compensate.
So, am i not enjoying it? Oh yes, i am. I like all kind of challenges. Anything that stretches me beyond my comfort zone. Just that sometime you just want to be lazy and then dont want to use brain and blah blah blah.
But then isnt it a fact of life, as you move up in life, you leave a lot behind, incidentally this time, it turned out to be my sleep and leisure readings and hours of talks with my frenz and those travel trips to nowhere..
Never mind, one more year and i get back to my lazy self. Phew!! ONE WHOLE YEAR OF SLEEPLESS DAYS AND NIGHTS!! Huh.. What the heck, its 2 AM already and i am not waking up before 10AM tomorrow. Some decisions you take in life. :D