Thursday, May 14, 2009

Noni and Bua :)

So, this is about the love of my life Mr Noni. He is 3 years old and can sell the world for a toffee. He is the one i play with all the time since i am jobless for sometime and i just cant get over him. So, this baby knocks my door first thing in morning and touches my cheeks to ensure that i am alive and in his house, so that we can play. I open one eye and look at him and then he laughs out of excitement that he has a friend to play. Mr Noni starts with watering plants , sometimes with his papa, sometimes with his bua. He is too talkative and observant, so beware he will know each and every word of the discussions held infront of him. Now a days Noni has holidays, he starts with identifying some wild animals in his games and then more often than not, we are done with all the games in 2-3 hours. Then is the time for cartoons( Yes, i know all the cartoons in this world now:)), dont even ask the number of questions he will ask you while he is watching it and then he will sit in your lap and hug you and kiss you for answering all the questions so that you dont get irrirated with him. :)
Then you have to run after Noni to make him eat, you see food is not something he thinks is important for life, its all about playing. Not to mention he will copy his bua in everything, from the cream to gogs to the way she drinks water to the way she laughs. (Alright, i am someone's role model). After this is the time to take afternoon nap and time for Noni to swing between rooms and beds with his milk bottle in hand till the last person in home falls asleep and he has no choice but sleep. He has been told that all cartoons sleep in afternoon and poor baby does not know that thats not the case. (Are you not in love with his innocence? :) ) Then is the time for bua and Noni to take their water bottle and big ball and go to the big park infront of the house, he makes me run like there is no tomorrow and he ofcourse thinks that his bua is his age. :P
So, Noni has been my day and night for hols and i know that i love the time i spend with him. Kids are just too innocent and at times you just know you love them. After he scolds me , sometimes bites me at my nose, sometimes he gets angry with me, sometimes even i get angry with me, but then all this lasts for a moment, for somewhere both of us know that we love each other a lot. I used to wonder what is the craze for a toffee all about till i saw his insecurity towards the toffees he holds. I have learned that sometimes all it takes to be happy is an ice cream and then he tells me that when you want something you just go for it without any egos. So, when i tell him i will not talk with you, he just comes and sits in my lap, holds my face, looks into my eyes and says, lets play, you dont talk to me, i will talk to you, i am getting bored. Love you Noni, the time i spend with you is the best time of my life. :)

No comments: