Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Tavel o u g e...

So, i am in London for almost 2 months now.. Woo.. unbelievable, the pace at which time passes by.. And i have been ignoring my blog.. I hate myself for it.. Sorry, i was just trying to concentrate on work, which for sure is not more important than you or you need some of my attention on weekend for sure.. Sorry, but i was busy on weekends exploring London to get something for you.. :)
Here are places i visited:
-- Greenwich
-- Piccadiliy
-- Liecester
-- Camden Lock
-- Regent's Park
-- Oxford Circus
-- London Eye
-- Primose Hill
-- Sherlock Holmes' fictitious house

And much more.. Blog, let me tell you, this city is truly multi cultural.. In a crowd of 5 peole there are atleast 2 nationalities.. Its diversity in true sense..

And getting to food--
-- Fuklava
-- Drummer's street
-- Maryleboune woodland
-- Wagamama
-- Crussh
-- Pret
-- Camden local food mart
-- Spitalfield food mart
-- Pizza Express
-- Sprat

I tried 6 different cuisines and let me accept, i love Indian food. :)Though cakes and some sweets here are worth learning to cook..

And not to miss, i am now a member of Best Gym in Britain. Yo, i spend all my evenings working out in Reebok ad thats the reason i am spending less time here.. But dont you worry, i will soon work out the balance and give you more info on whee my life is heading.. As of now, time for me to drop dead!! CIAO..

2 comments:

bazza said...

Hi. Glad you like London.
I notice you have seen Sherlock Holmes' ficticious house.
The house (221b Baker Street) was real. It's Sherlock who's ficticious!
I notice we are in similar professions; I'm a business adviser.

rahul said...

I really impressed with your post here.
Limo service Tampa