Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cirque Di Soleil

I am not one of the theatre and art enthusiasts.. I like good things in life, but animation and television was what art meant for me.. then came this art which becomes the part of my subject line..
During my visit to Vegas, some of us decided to watch "Ka", a circque di soleil's show.. this is a theatre which involves circus gymnatics and theatre art.. I did not really know what was i going for till i landed in and got introduced to this amazing world of art..
Lavish stage concept and direction, amazing acting, superb flex bodies, music, a neat story line and an awestruck me.. the colors of clothes, the impact that this theatre left on me is memorable for life.. I just knew that artists are unique and desrve to be the guys in fortune's top 50 rich people to live in this world, if only world was a fair place to live in and people got rich for their relative value of skills..
I like the way th art has been preserved, a niche market created and priced well for the same.. the uniqueness and quality has drawn more investments and hence has helped the organizer improve the art by adding visuals, costumes and stage effects..
Truly inspiring.. all form of arts, all over the world, need some enthusiasts, who can build these up and offer to the world.. the right shall survive and thrive.. :)
For all the money that "KA" in Las Vegas seeks, its worth a lifetime experience.. if you are around, just go in..

No comments: