Sunday, May 20, 2012

Life so far in 2012..
It was an interesting weekend, yes, a weekend after rather long time; when i explored something new. I have been neck deep into some work or other. 2012 seems to be the most unwritten year of my life so far. Dont know i like it or not, it seems i did not even have time to make that judgement. Lots of people visited London and lots of them left. I just realized i have become more and more mechanical about everything in life; i dont feel good , bad, happy, sad. I dont complain about many things and i dont resist or try to stop or change anything either. Somehow my mind has evolved to accept everything, i dont ask too many questions. I dont like too many things, i dont hate too many things, i dont want too many things either. The year so far has not got much to be talked about. I did some walks around the London city to learn about the history and culture. The poets, the architects, the authors, the plague, the fire insurance firms, the industrial town and the story behind when lion drinks, london sinks, the lovely hampstead village.. Made some good friends during the walks. I learned that world is a small place yet again, when i met some complete strangers who happned to be the post grad college mates of my grad room mate and how one connection led to other. :) I tried some good food: Must try: Turkish coffee and nice ambience -- Kahve Dunyasi, La pain Quotidien - I love the ambience and woody look, maroush on edware road, Manna for sunday roast and chef's special salad, la parel for mexican, chai roti for good indian food and ofcourse my fav boba milk near shaftesbury avenue.. there were revists to wales, burmingum and a short trip to leicester.. i watched my first opera in royal albert hall ( i dint like it much, its artistic but boring), and flamingo dance in stadler wells, which was good, then also a show on royal symphony orchestra in barbican center which was good.. but no, i have not managed to go to turkey and norway yet, this is on my priority list for the year. I dont know if i like 2012 so much.. It did not start so well and summers are not as bright.. PS: i dont even feel like writing anymore..

No comments: