Monday, December 17, 2007

Dreams Unlimited...

"If you want your dreams to turn into reality, live them as if they were real."
Wait for getting into my dream B school had every moment full of anxiety,when one fine day, a friend of mine who landed from california after long, decided to visit me. Me, a strong believer in the philosophy that you meet people for a reason was yet to find out why did i meet her. we decided to meet at one of the malls in bangalore.
We discussed about life and times. I bought a denim frock which i had been eyeing for over a month now. :) At the back of my mind, all i had was God, i want to get into B school this year. I dont want to die non MBA.
Me and my pal decided to discuss life over a glass of sugarcane juice. Some interesting facets of life. Suddenly, she started talking of "Law of attraction" . Interestingly, this concept drew me towards it. I have been this boring thinker all my life and i always believed that dreaming is reality. Someone was telling me that if you live your dreams, they become a reality some day. All my fears and anxiety suddenly converted into faith, faith that i will live this dream of doing my MBA from one of the top b schools. I had this strange feeling of happiness which comes when your good thoughts become real.
On dec 12, 2007, i received the acknowledgement of my conviction. I was emotionless. The faith of living my dreams had normalized my behaviour. Suddenly, i could sense the emotions of success and failures. The fear started subsiding and for everything that happened for last 6 months, i knew that God had a plan. Its a fact that if you dream of something, live for it and die for it. There is no balancing act as living your dreams as reality.

No comments: