Saturday, August 9, 2008

Its a lovely rainy day. I missed on gol gappas and kulfi because as usual i was late for the treat.:( Never mind, some other time. Also, the dinner at barbe que last night says that its ok to miss on chaat today. :D
I miss the crazy moments i spent in Bangalore at times. Back to home, peep outside window to watch the world go by, walk in evenings, Gol gappe, my dvd shop, Sahil's dog (well, it was MY dog, it loved me more. He is the best dog in this world and i totally adore him.) , travel adventure talks, weekend trips to nearby places, Nimbz's gyaan and my habit of falling asleep while the gyaan was on and all others around me listened so carefully.. S
I think i was the most free spirit.. No hastles in life, satisfied with life and usually called Happy Singh for my reluctance to enter into anything that had remotests traces of tension.. And then Nimish told me that i should write GMAT because i am Harvard matter (coz he is one, Sahil is from LBS, Vikri, i dont even want to talk about his credentials and Reena whose credentials were worth mentioning till she fell in love with Vikri and i lost trust on her wits.. :P).. Anyway, i did write GMAT and books again..
Then there is this life, man!! assignments, books, placements, and then to add to my misery, fever last week.. What did i do to Happy Singh in me? I even missed gol gappe and papdi chaat today.. Its raining and i am struggling with Mr. Littlefield's personal problem of a company which does not even exist in reality.. Huh.. Whats this life like? I know i am not going to work so much in my life ever, also i could never use my salary that i got before coming here, so there is very rare chance of money making a difference in my life ever later.. I think i am converting from Happy Singh to Gyaani Singh.. Huh!! Koi ni, life is like that!! I will be Happy Singh next year again.. Hu ha ha ha.. nothing can change me!!!!!!!!!!! :D

3 comments:

Aj said...

Hmm! over the past few days I have been trying to know this gyaani singh.. or 'Amira-G' ... and one simile that fittingly describes her moods is .. the vagaries of monsoon

Chitra Vikalp said...

Happeee Singhh!!!!

ah! when life carries on its travesty...

Vibhushan said...

Why not be both? Are Happy Singh and Gyaani Singh mutually exculsive events?