Sunday, March 1, 2009

I hate assignments!! :(

Yes, its 3 AM in night and bloody excel is freaking me out. I hate this. I wish i were a nomad, who did not have brain and who would have never heard about Bill Gates and Microsoft. Things have become too complicated. No one knows how excel works and as if that wasnt enough B schools add solver to it. Man, whats the logic behind solver's working?? Anyone??
I wish there were no assignments. Deadlines, word documents, ppts. God!! Are you listening?? I want to sleep and this does not even deserve 10 mins, but NO, Bill's excel has an issue with my sleep. How will i wake up in morning or wait a minute, am i not even sleeping? Noooo, i dread these assignments, and i dont even want to count the number of sleepless nights spent due to these. :(

1 comment:

Bornloser said...

you echo my feelings regarding assignments