Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some philosophies never change!!

Times change, situations change and people around you change. BUT there are two things that i strongly believe in, "Good things happen to good people" and "Whatever happens, happens for the best." I have always heard these words and they remain with me. They looked like simple words to me as a kid and annoying at times. They have become the only philosophy in my life now. The more i follow it, the better it gets for the two reasons:
a) The fear of bad things happening to bad people does not let me be illogical
b) I have stopped freaking out on past things, coz i know whatever has happened has happened and it was the best.
However, one thing remains with me. I still dont compromise. I like all good things in life and i dont care if i dont have them, but if i have them, they have to be good. :)

No comments: