Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Bday!! :)

Bday is the best day of year is what i have always felt. Its a special day. Since childhood i enjoyed the colorful dresses and importance that i have got on this day. I feel i am grown up, but still birthday excites me. When i look back, i have some very fond memories of this day in my life. Some faces i always wanted around me and then some which got added. 2 years back i had the most wonderful bday of my life, i got this huge red rose bouquet which a friend of mine delivered to office. I was embarassed as i had to carry the same from main gate of office to my desk, but i just knew that roses were lovely. I looked at them all day long and wondered how special could a day be. Some years in life just remain imprinted forever. Last year was ISB, study group was my partner. And this year i just know i added some lovely friends for the special day.
Thank You Smriti, Nandini, Neha, Kunal, Krishnan, Kajal and Puneet for making my day special and givng me some fond memories. Thanks Nimish for being the first one to wish my bady for two decades now. Thanks Sahil for all the lovely pranks and flowers that make me feel special, Vikrant for the smile and bear hug. Sachin for the most beautiful text message and hearty wishes. Teena for keeping the lazy self up till 12. Ajay for fast forwarding my day coz keeping awake was difficult. And to all who were with me tonight to make my day start with a smile. THANK YOU!! You all make my life worth living every moment.

3 comments:

sanzzz said...

Thank God you were born.. Your cute bakwaas and smile just makes day of God knows how many people.. Nimish walked out of his million dollar meeting saying that he has a trillion dollar treasure to lose if he missed your bday by a minute and i got late coz you love roses.. :)

Garima Ganeriwala said...

You all make my life special.. Bangalore looks so different without you guys.. I just have those memories, Nimish reading GMAT material to me, you lazy guy watching match in my place and Vikrant & Reena with their usual gyaan.. I get nostalgic when i go to IN.. love you and thanks for being there.. :)

Goutham Chakravarthi L S said...

I'm not much of a sooth sayer, but I know for certain that this year will be perfect, very happy and you'll be blessed with harmony as well! Want to know how? I'll give u a Mathematical proof - 28 is a 'happy','perfect' and 'harmonic' number!

Hee Hee!

Okay you don't have to slam ur laptop, I'll stop here. But still, Happy Birthday!!