Monday, August 10, 2009

AOL Advance Course..

I spent this weekend doing nothing. I was online for almost whole day and i dont know why. I wanted to spend this weekend without purpose and i decided not to go out. This was good eye opener to me. There are so many things i realized just because i had time to think about them. I realized that i have to visit home, that there was so much work pending in terms of cleaning my almirah which was left unattended for a week now and then i realized among everything else that i do, i am missing me. I need some peace and more time for me. I know i cant keep quite for even a minute, but then this was missing from my life. I have heard so much about the advanced course that i just took a decision to go ahead with it. It did not take me more than 5 minutes in morning to decide to take a leave and enrol for the course. I did the basic course while at ISB and i quite liked it, but what i really like is the ashram near Bangalore. I have been there as visitor many a times and always had the desire to stay there for sometime, away from city, away from work and just think good, eat good and be happy. One of the decisions i feel happy about. I know when i come back on monday, i will find the whole world new and peaceful. Somethings i must do because they just get a better me out of me. :)

No comments: