Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fever or Favour!

So, this week i was down with fever. For a change i just decided to give myself some rest and peace of mind and give my body the much needed rest. I realized how much rest deprived i was. The medicines induced me to sleep and no sun and dust just made things good for me. After three days when i saw myself in mirror, finally i felt that the color of my skin which had like gone 5 shades darker owing to my travel and no sleep was back. I felt happy as i watched andaz apna apna and all sort of comedy movies and i think it showed on me too. Best was when i met a friend of mine and she said, you always look better after you have cried or fallen ill, i think its just about doing what you want to do at times :D. Anyway, while everything else has improved, i feel very weak, weak enough to avoid walking long distance and i dont know how will this go. I guess i will have to eat domino's pizza to cover up for this. Yippeie!! God! Was it fever or Favor?? ;)

2 comments:

sanzzz said...

No, i dont agree.. A) You are one of the prettiest gals i know with or without tan. B) Your smile is just infectious, you cant look any better with a frown.. :)

Garima Ganeriwala said...

Ahmm.. OK, thanks for killing my blog.. R%&TT####&&$