Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Dream is to fly, over the rainbow so high!! :)

So, i cleared the much dreaded internal certi, SIGH!! I cant even tell how much i hate studying what i dont want to study, but i just manage things somehow. I was happy and as i walked out of the exam hall, i just got nostalgic. At ISB, it was common for us to slog for 20 hours, but every slogging was celebrated with a dance party, was it missing from my life? It was a week day, if i suggest the same, the idea will be dropped even before it takes off, but then i want to go dancing. Thats one thing i love in life, ok, this is bangalore and not ISB, so may be you dont have an option to dance till wee hours in morning , may be they dont even have the dance floor as big as that of ISB, the DJ and the lovely people. With a very sad mind, i thought i will probably manage with my aerobics class, but thats not enough, i love everything about my class, but its not dancing. I miss the loud music, large group, arbit steps and dancing till feet hurt.
There is one song which i will always think of when i will think of dance party at ISB, almost everyone enjoyed the emotions and ambitions involved in "My dream is to fly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43zQ7A13DGQ&feature=related" and it was a part of every party. Till date the song just fills the energy and spirit to be ISBian and crack the world. Usually i move on in life, but some days in life just pull me back towards the last one year. I love you ISB and i miss you so much at times. You just taught me to live life to its fullest, that sometimes i just see the vanity in being out of you. :(

No comments: