Thursday, December 22, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Dear Blog,

Guess what? This is the year when three of us best of friends are together in London.. So, we had this long discussion on how life has been, i had very little to contribute (i guess out of sight is out of mind stands so true for me); according to Nimbz, i have bad memory and i dont remember anything about life so i keep smiling and looking at all of them while they speak; as per him nothing about me has changed, which he finds disturbing :).. Nimbz has all the series of Tom and Jerry and Friends , hence i become useless once i enter his home, i dont look at anyone and talk to anyone.. he has a karaoke kit too and we sang some 20 songs, in the worst of our voices, loudest of all.. But then Nimbz is a star, he can not get as bad with his singing as we all can, he sang his fav song with guitar and i was reminded of the most amazing lyrics from UB4.. it was an amazing day with so much fun.. Thank You God for this life, you are my favourite!.. :) Also, i have an amazing secret santa gift.. It is an ipod Nano blue in color.. I think i know who my Santa is :).. I had decided to punish myself for leaving overcoats, sandals and ipod on airport by not buying me replacement for an year (2011 has 2 jackets, one ipod and 2 pairs of shoes to its credit lost on airport)..I think my Santa knew that running without an ipod is so much of a task, so i have a new one which i have setup for myself (No one says no when Santa gives you something :P).. yey! I love christmas, its not only boring parties, it is also gifts.. Ok, i am not only taking gifts, i am being a good girl, i am also giving everyone gifts.. :)

For memory, the good lyrics.. :)
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you


Your Truly

4 comments:

sanzzz said...

Hmm.. Your Secret Santa knows you too well.. Dont start talking to Santa, he has to go to other homes for distributing gifts, he cant afford to get distracted.. :)

Garima Ganeriwala said...

what are you saying? Who lets Santa go without talking for few hours and checking out his bag for other goods.. :D

tainted glass said...

:) keep smiling :)

Garima Ganeriwala said...

Oye KM, you read my blog!! thats cho chweet.. :D