Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rum and Raisin chocolate and me!!

Its all about the belgian chocolate shop.. Its here, its near Banjara hills, its exotic, it smells yummy.. I love the shop, but i cant eat chocolates and i think i dont like chocolates.. At one point of time in life, i used to eat chocolate as i felt that it makes me happy, even now the look of it makes me happy, but i dont have to eat it..
So, as my frenz were getting this box packed, i thought i will admire the beauty of chocolates. So, i told the rum and raisin chocolate, "You seem to be the drunk one?"
She said arrogantly," Oh yes, the world loves me, they finish me off as soon as i am displayed on the racks."
"Great, so is it all about people's admiration or there is more to you?"
"Ah well, if you ask me, all that matters is how people percieve me."
"Hmmm.. so its like someone mixed you with rum and raisin and you got an identity, you never had a say in it. Then some people come and buy you because of the rum and raisins that are put in you. What about the real "chocolate" you? "
"No Mam, by adding good things, your identity does not change. See, if the rum and raisin stood out of me, i would have tasted bad, but since we guys decided to add to each others value, we are proud and stand tall. We dont fight, so people love us. But you are right, i am the drunk one, so i dont know what really sells."
"BTW, even if you are drunk and you know nothing, i like you, because you are different and a survivor."
:) Hmm, but i like the part of adding good. Chocolate alone is extremely bitter, even if it enhances mood, people will not consume it unless its mixed with milk and sugar. So, never judge people by single characteristic, the combination might be thrilling.. :)

No comments: