Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Knowing me!!

Isnt it amazing to be able to know yourself.. I took on this hard task of analyzing me.. This is the me as of dec 2, 2008..

Tougher the task, better i am..
I dont get impressed easily..I like original, strong and innovative brains, rest everything is just crowd..
Not easy to change me on big decisions unless i am convinced..
I will never explain why to people who dont matter..
I am a good judge of people, my first impression usually turns out to be right..
My will power is my best friend..
I like honest and straightforward people, my closest pals are with me since last 18 years..
I follow F&F blindly [ Friends and Family]..
I dont like looking back, once done can not be undone..
I dont give up easily, once i am convinced, i fight till last breathe for what i want..
Success and failures dont deter me, i take both of them with equal grace..
Usually calm, unless i am brought out of my shell to take on an issue heads on..

I just have one philosophy in life, " Whatever happens, happens for the best because everything else never happened."

Happiness is my state of mind and not many people can mess up with it..

No comments: