Wednesday, September 26, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Well, if i had to choose between million of DVDs, i will pick "friends". I love this serial. Amazingly simple, so close to everyone and the most swiftest of jokes. These DVDs have been my time pass ever since i wrote GMAT. I have plans to finish all 10 seasons. I am left with 5 :).. I love Joey a lot, as i feel he is very very cute. No hang ups, no issues, just himself. And i particularly liked the one that i saw last night. Ross has moved into a new apartment infront of theirs and poor Joey gets to see a hot girl. He goes to the building to meet this girl, only to find Ross opening the door to him.[ Thanks to Joey's sense of direction and mine too :D. ] And then Joey is cho cute. You feel sad that he gets bogged down every time. Joey loves to eat and he prefers pastry to a girl. Something which i can relate to. :) He is absolutely someone you will fall in love with.

Awe.. i love this serial like anything. One stuff which leaves me laughing like mads.

No comments: