Sunday, September 16, 2007

Love at first sight with Noni..........

Noni is a soft and pink, little baby. He was born on 6th dec, 2005. He has papa, mummy, dadi, bua and half a room full of toys.His favourite toys are Winnie the Pooh, Crying doll and Gajju- the elephant. A naughty baby who loves one and all.

Noni was my love at first site. When i saw him, he was 30 mins old and innocent and sweet. He did not know how to speak or even open his eyes. It was an amazing feeling to see such a tiny life. Noni was born premature , so was taken to ICU within moments. I had been the youngest in my home for years, so was extremely excited to see someone younger than me. 5 mins of glance of such a beauty was not enough for me. I got greedy, i sneaked into ICU and stood next to his incubator, waiting for him to open his eyes and see me. He was wearing a little red frock, which was supposed to be my frock when i was as little as him. After 20 mins of faking to be Noni's mother and standing next to his incubator, he finally decided to open his eyes to see me. They were tiny little shining bulbs. The feeling can not be expressed in words. I knew i was hooked for lifetime. I got more greedy, i wanted to hold him in my arms now, but nurse refused to take him out. Noni moved his hands and legs and yawned after looking at me. I jumped out of sheer joy. This is going to be exciting. A little baby to play with and that too 24 hours. :)... I was detected to be an illegitimate entry in ICU and a trainee doctor came to me and told me that i had to go out before senior doctor comes for next round. I was a little sad, till he told me that i could come and sit with my nephew after 10 at night, provided i dont tell anyone about the privilege. He made me even happier by telling that Noni was a very cute baby and that even he liked to look at him after every half an hour.



Noni came back home after 15 days. Now he was completely my property. He was turning out to be nasty. He did not sleep, played 24 hours and dont even talk about the mess that he made each one of clean. BUT, his smile was priceless. I was always in double mind before leaving for office. Bhaiya asked me to take a 7 days leave and stay with him, so that i could concentrate on work. I took leaves, but Noni was an excitement every minute. 7 days were not enough. I would come back from office to see Noni lying on sofa and smiling. He was innocent and dependent. He knew how to express. He would throw his hands and legs in air out of joy. I can never forget the kind of reception he gave me when i came back home. It was fun to see a little baby drinking milk from bottle. I used to ask mum if he dsnt get bored of drinking white cow milk every day. Doesnt he feel like eating ice creams and chocolate. Everyone jumped at my question and asked me to not to give him ice creams as he is too young. BUT, noni threw his legs in the air. I knew he wanted ice cream. One fine day when eone was asleep, i took some icecream, heated it and gave a spoon to Noni. Since then, Noni and me are best pals. Noni knows that he can ask his bua for a pram ride or ask her to crawl on her legs and play with him.



Noni........ Part-2.. to be written..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi didi
This was amazing
I really njoyed reading it
noni ki ek bahut hi cute pic hai mere paas me aapko woh bhejungi

Unknown said...

Hi didi
This was really very amazing
I just love reading
noni ki kitni cute pics hain
m sure u miss him a lot
lekin me to delhi ja kar usko khilaungi
ha ha ha
no need to feel jealous bcause i know u r