Saturday, February 28, 2009

Gals and Shopping go hand in hand.. :P

Saturday means out for lunch. But life took us to Shopper Stop and then i was reminded of my broken sun glasses and extremely hot weather in Hyd. I need a pair of sunglasses. And that was the beginning of emotional atyachar. I am back with lighter bank account and my so cool sun glasses that i want to wear them at night too. :D
All in all it was a great day. I realized that i am a greedy human. After leaving a top for 3 times thinking that it was not worth it, i got it finally today. To wash away all the guilts of feeling greedy i have given myself one logic, there are some qualities which are yours because you are a gal and shopping is just one of those.
It was a bank account looto day, i dont want to add more to it. :)
And yes, i know which car i like to drive. Its not Octavia Laura anymore, i have seen something real hot.

No comments: