Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hyderabad Blues!!

Its a given that special moments in life are not the crowded parties and definitely not too many people. Its some special people who make every moment special and its travelling that leaves me so damn happy that at times i feel i am crazy. Snoozing the alarm was not an option for me, i was going to explore Hyd and i had to start at 6:30 AM in morning.
I have lot to write about the city of Nawabs and i have a lot to travel before life takes me to a 9-9 job. OK, i have no clue why i did MBA, i could have been happy being a travel guide or cook or writer or i am good at do nothing. But then i think MBA was on my mind since i was 12 and i never give too much thought to whats on my mind. I am strong follower of Nike's "Just do it" philosophy.

Anyway, i am just listing the places i visited to feel good about my holidays :D
Here is my Hyd coverage:
Ramoji film City
Birla Mandir
Chowmahal Palace ( I love this )
Salarjung Museum ( Know royal tastes)
Golconda Palace
Qatab Shahi Tomb
Hussain Sagar Lake
Charminar
Choori Bazaar (Laad Bazaar)
Zoo Park
AND I WANT TO SEE FALAKNUMA PALACE BUT I CANT!!
Places i want to cover before i leave Hyd to join my job:
Nagarjuna Sagar
Sirisalem
And ok, let me not underestimate the assignments at ISB. Term 8 is starting tom.

I will detail out my experience and opinions on each location for the travellers to be. BUT, as of now, i am almost dropping dead, i need to sleep.

No comments: