Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Somethings Gotta Give!! :)

It has happened all over again. Its so wierd. There are people in life you love and you just know that whole world at one end and these people on the other end. :) It happened in school with my friends, i just knew that whatever comes and goes, i will not leave them. There were moments in life when i was asked them or world? I had nothing to think, i just said them and nothing else.
It happened with me in college. I met N, M and A. There were million others who came and went, but i always knew that i will love them for the rest of my life because i have grown with them. And i cant leave them.
It happened with me all over again today. Lucky that i am, i always have the best of the best people with me. All have hearts of gold and eone is simple and grounded. I was adamant on something, and something told me that if i dont do it now, it will be foolish. But then, after talking for 2 minutes, i just looked at my peaceful frend who wasnt convinced, suddenly ething went away, i said whatever you say is perfect. There is nothing to lose if you dont want it, i dont want it, things will come and go.
You meet millions of people, and then suddenly some people become more important than ething else in life. Its wierd, the concept of trust is so wierd. You just hang out with millions and you might have known someone for minutes but something tells you, that you want to listen to this person, and then you are friends for rest of your lives.
I am smiling at it today. I did it years back in college, cried my eyes out because me and Nams had a small fight only to find that she was sailing in the same boat and we can discount our boy friends when it comes to our frendship :). Some people make your decisions so simple. Its just about saying, "I am with you, whatever good or bad, because anything without you wont be good anyways."
Thank You Pals!! I just know that you are not an option in my life i can risk for anything. Everything else is fine, as long as we are there to stay.

No comments: