Friday, October 9, 2009

My Performance Appraisal

Why am i becoming so fearless with every passing day? I love what i do and i do what i do. I have just stopped thinking on what not? There is just one target i see in this time and i am on it, nothing seems to be detering me. I have got this bad i dont know i want it and i will get it kind of spirit in me. I am not willing to look at anything which stops. I just know i have learned this from my nephew, he is focused about what he wants in life. But then i was wondering, what is giving me all this- i have never bothered about my CRRs all my life, i dont care about money (i make sure that i get paid my worth) and i dont care about job. I work for something else now, i have found my motivation and love.
I work for the 400 people in my account who smile every morning and feel good about themselves because they can earn. I work for those 200 people called customers who use the work that my lovely 400 people do for them. I work for my mind which loves to think positive and progressive and i work for my self worth, which should increase with every good that happens to poeple i love. I just love what i do because all these 600 people think i can think for them, talk for them and they trust me that i will take right decisions, do right things and make their work better with every passing day. At this point in life, i cant see anything but change and change and a change which should make all 600 people who are mine free to think and fly. I know change is never easy, i might fall flat, but then i am fearless and i can just see the focus. I just know that if one day these 600 people can feel any better, i would have been the star performer, i have found my appraiser and goals. :)

Long ago papa told me once that i dont know what dsnt work, i dont care, i just know what must work and also at any time many people work at same thing, some to make it better, some to stop it, whoever takes it farthest wins it. Have the hunger to do and rest everything will be taken care of.

No comments: