Monday, October 19, 2009

The Pursuit of Happyness!!

This is one movie i find awe inspiring. The story resembles some stages in my life and i can just see that hurdles make victory so worth living and there is always a reason which makes you stick on. Life is just the way we look at it. There are people who will have everything and they will still crib about life and then there are people who have nothing but they still keep the smile on. Someone told me once, Happiness is my state of mind and but for me no one can challenge me. :)
I have these various mood swings when i watch the movie, the story of rags to riches, of hopes, of efforts, and of times when fate takes away every scope of hope. I particularly love the dollar note tht someone borrows when every penny matters and how when time turns every penny comes back. Life does test us many a times, but yes the part is, there is always a part of life called "happyness" which waits for us right there. The strong and the persevering ones reach the destination. It is indeed a pursuit. This is one movie which makes me emotional and i love the fact that babies love you without conditions and sometimes all it takes to reach the sky is someone's unconditional faith. :)

No comments: