Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The One Sided Talks.. :)

Hey
Hello.. how r u?
I am gud.. did u know?
w..
The thing that i was telling u the other day?
w..
Forget it.. here are some things i think we should do..
l..( i wanted to say "like")
Trr trr trr.. what do u say?
A..( I think we should rethink - i wanted to say this)
Ok.. so, let me do one thing.. since we are fine with it.. let me call you in 2 days and see whats you take on it..
u.. (um.. i am not sure if i am fine.. i wanted to say this.. :D)
It was nice talking to you.. now let me call u in 2 days..
aa.. ( two days for what?? )

This is an excerpt from a telephone conversation with a person i interact for work. So, person thinks he talks, but he just speaks without listening. So, while the person thought i was perfectly in line with what he said, i wasnt. The call came again after 2 days to take update on work and today i had decided to speak..

Hey
Hello
So, how about the work?
Which work?
The work we discussed the other day?
Discussed? I wanted to discuss but that never happened..
We did talk..
What did i talk about?? I dont remember speaking anything.
You did..
What??
Ummm.. Something..
What is that something? did you let me speak?
Umm.. hmmm... yeah.. so whats your opinion?
Let me know yours first and then we will talk..
Ok.. and i will make sure that i listen..
Thanks!! :)

No comments: