Saturday, October 3, 2009

Questions..

"So, what do you love the most in life?" - My frenz and her endless questions..
Ahmm.. Umm.. Everything thats mine. My mum, my bro, my bhabhi, Infy, my pillow, my bed, my books, all my frenz.. Everything.. So, ok, i missed Noni, i love him the most. :)
"Why?"
You have to know him to love him. He is crazy piece of creation. Our love started when he was born, he was this lil thing, pink and small eyes and he looked into my eyes and smiled, i was like Boss, till date i was the youngest at home, now you are born, so you have to be loved a lot. And then we all found him very exciting. He was dirty, always awake at odd times, all 4 of us at home were always tired of him, but he was happy to see us all in this condition. I remember how much i loved his smile that at times i would run from office early to play with him and he also waited for bua to come. He only becomes better, he is innocent and he loves you for everything that you are. I learn a lot from him. So, one day Mr Noni was struck in an elevator with everyone, the door was half opened and the opening was enough so that he could be given out. He was told that you go out with watchman uncle and as the elevator will be lifted up, all others will come out. He dug his head into Bhaiya's shoulder and said i will not go Papa, i will go with you. He dsnt know the desperation for life and death. He loves to talk and talk about everything that he sees and imagines. He has a long list of things that i can get for him when i visit home during vacations. He knows that corner of bed on which i sleep and knows that it belongs to bua. Basically, he loves and he loves me so much, that i just know that i have no way out. He things i am his age, so he can shout at me, teach me things and its cute when he teaches me good habits from his books. So, you can see, i dont have a choice. He ensures his space, rest all fit in theirs.. :)

No comments: