Sunday, January 6, 2008

10 point someone...........

My best freind. Having stayed in one room for three years with one person, does make that person important for rest of your life (does it?:)). With diverse ideals, starkly different thought process, yet completely indispensible has been our friendship. I can not stay even for a minute after having fought with her. In short, i love her. And not to forget, she has been constantly in love for the years that i have known her ( though the person changed as her thought process evolved :)).
So, here's the latest. Saturday afternoon, cell rings. "Hey Gary!! how are you? You know i have something great to share with you." Hmm.. and whats that great news ( another boy friend? ). "Well, there is this cute guy( #1. every guy is a cute guy (with beards, without beards, white,black whatever) )i met and i kind of like him. (#2. Alarm bells. Liking is subjective. This should not convert into love and then reality and then fall and then job for me, crib about a man , you have never met to bring her out of trauma. :)). Oh, great news yaar. But abhi jane de. I mean, you are hardly out of the tragedy( #3. i have spent some 30 nights, one hour on call, explaining how bad the last cute guy was), let it be ok, and these cute guys keep coming and going , you know. "Huh, now this is where you turn out to be an old fashioned emotional fool ( #4. i have been in love once and i still love the one i loved, so this is boring, but then what to do, i take a lot of time and guys hardly look cute to me nemore :( ). Look here is a guy, he is cool (#5. Every guy is a cool guy), he talks sense ( #6. He has not talked in ages, for he dates with girls who are extremely talkative, so since he sits quite, he talks sense till he decides to open his mouth and becomes an ex boy friend) and all above that he is .. ohh.. he is everything that last boy friend was not. (#6. Final nail in the coffin. This is it. He is the best till another cute guy comes into picture. No point explaining. :)). "
Great yaar, he seems to be everything. I mean, cute, cool, talks sense and what else?
" Oh yaar, you should be like WHAT ELSE, you are never excited about my love story(#7. Its 4th love story my dear and all seem to be having same endings, i do get bored unless you decide to add variety.)."
Hey, forget it yaar. Why waste time on a guy of all things in this world? We have better things to discuss, new clothes, books, movies and yes, our stupid college time adventures. And incase you have decided to give it a try, just make sure that you are not an emotional fool.
"Offo yaar. You know i know everything.(#8. I will be emotional again and will look for your shoulder to cry. ) And then he is different.( #9. He is new, his commonality will unfold as days pass by.) Forget it, you will never understand. (#10. I have decided to go for it and you have to book an hour every night after next 60 days, when i will call you and discuss on how all the above stated qualities never existed in him. )"

Okes Babe!! I guess you are right. I mean, you know i am not all that well versed with boyology ( science called boys et al). So, if you are cool and happy, so am i. Aur bata?
"Sighhhhhh!! Bas yaar aur to kuch nahi hai. I will keep you updated. Oops! My boy friend is calling me, chal will call you back. "

Okes!! :)

And then here's my sweet sweet friend. She will call me everyday and will update me about everything which is like a fairy tale to me( given i dont know the characters) . I do try to give her gyaan, but then i am like, she is happy and thats what matters in the end. Just because, she is gonna cry after few days( which might not turn out to be a fact) , is not a reason good enough for me to grill her current happiness. So, babe thumbs up!! And yes, keep your eyes and ears open for the next cute guy. :D