Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Saying something stupid.....

It was new year eve and i was with my frenz. Old pals whom i love a lot. People who have never left me, whether i was irrational or utterly butterly good. :)
Sitting in one corner were four of us and for a change i was quite( people say radio ki battery 10 baje ke baad down ho jati hai. :)). Suddenly one of my pampered frend turned towards me and said, " Do you dream ? " A common question, but i thought for a while and was amazed to know that i dont dream. I said i close my eyes and get into a blank world, there are no daemons and no fairies? Do you dream? He said yes i do, of office, of work, of good of bad, but i would want not to dream and i see that you dont. I never hear you talking about your work, your botherations, do you really dont bother about what happens around you? I thought for a while, i said i do, but its just not in my system to think of it, i take it as it comes. He said how? I said i just know that when things will fall on me, i will handle them and i dont want to extend that botheration beyond the time it really needs attention. He said, do you fight with situations? I said only if they are worth being fought with, its better to give up at times.
He said, what is it that you love the most in this world? I said noni. why? because he dreams of toys, of bua playing with him, he smiles at his thoughts and he doesnt want to close his eyes for a blank world. He is still not conditioned to survive, he just knows how to live and i hope he always does.
With this discussion ended, but i was left with a thought that i love noni coz he is everything that i am not, i love the spirit in him and i wish i could save this spirit in every child on this earth.

No comments: