Thursday, January 3, 2008

Being Lazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

wuawwwwwwwwwwwww.... gud morning!!
Its so difficult to get up in morning and come to office, specially when its winter. Lying inside my cozy blanket, i wished good morning to myself and looked at my laptop bag with a smirk. The good me said," Get up Gary, time to look outside, fresh air, ye wo. Jump, run, aerobics, gym.......". The bad me said, "Hang on, cozy warm blanket, nice sleep, no work, eat and eat.. what a life."
So what do you both suggest? Bad one said, "You are not well. Dont you see, its so cold outside, you dont feel like working." But i dont feel i am not well, also you know i never have leaves balance. Bad me, " Come on, work from home.Log into all visible channels and sleep." Hmm.. good idea yaar. :) No traffic jam, no travelling, no dressing up, i can stay in my night suit and work. Good. Good me," Hey, your company pays you for the hard work. You are what you are because of your work. What is its cold and you feel like sleeping. You have given sleep a good amount of your time. Get up for a new day.You dont have to work from home and not dress up in new clothes. :). You will miss all the people around you. Good girl, now get up muaaaahhh."
:((((((((((((((((((
I want to sleep good me. I dont want to work. I dont want to run. I want to sleep and wake up at 1 PM and have royal lunch and watch TV with pop corn and ice cream and then sleep again. Why do you talk of hard work, and work and existence and this and that. If sleeping beauty had not slept, she would not have been called so. Its so important to be lazy and careless.
Bad me, "Egggxactly sweetheart, pick up your cell and tell that khadoos that you can not come."

OK OK!! I get it. Bad me, i love you choooooooo much. Remain as you are always.

Bad me ;)

No comments: