Sunday, February 10, 2008

FRIENDS!

If at all, life were a little less complicated, phew!! This comes from an incident yesterday. Four of my friends including me went out. I should thank God for granting me the best of pals. They love me a lot and sometimes its irrational because knowing that there are some good things i do in life, they feel bad if they feel it suffocates me. :)
Knowing that i love ice creams and had been keeping a strict watch on its consumption since sometime, one of my pals could not bear the pain that i was going through. Yesterday, while everyone was busy shopping, we both were sitting in cafeteria, he said, i will eat icecream with chocolate sauce, will you? I said no. He ate the whole ice cream offering it to me a 100 times. I was adamant that its something i like but not my weakness. He said, look you like somethings in life and you should be honest about it. I said but i dont want to eat it seriously. And story ended there.
After sometime, he was smiling, i said whats so interesting? No i mean, i know of an ice cream, its fat free, milk free, sugar free. Wow!! if its free of everything then how is it an ice cream? He said its gelatin ice cream, come we will eat that. I said hang on, i think i will eat ice cream with chocolate sauce, we cant insult the goodness of milk and sugar, may be 20 minutes more on tread mill.[:P] Thank God you respect the feelings of milk and sugar, i agree that its not your weakness. I just smiled at him and said you are right, its not my weakness, you made it my weakness. I knew that i respected the feelings, the effort and thought behind making me eat an ice cream. ( Aren't my friends amazing? Do you have friends who spend 60 minutes on thinking how to make you eat an ice cream and come up with gelatin ice cream but ICE CREAM? :))

2 comments:

Bornloser said...

Have you heard the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. jingle ????

Garima Ganeriwala said...

Yes.. i love ething about the serial. I love Joe the most, he is the cutest character in this whole universe. :D Infact after my GMAT, i watched 6 seasons to have a good laugh.