Thursday, February 14, 2008

Irritate me NOT !! :)

Something told me that i dont want to tolerate with anything odd for the day. AND when you decide to do so, God poses the challeges, huh!
Going back home i met one of my colleagues, had a nice light fun filled discussion and i settled myself on the first seat of bus. I looked outside the window and opened a non fiction to read. I was happy, but i knew that i wanted to be happy and probably not bear with things that i dont like for another hour. I am usually known for tolerating with the oddest of characters in life ( Read, i can tolerate with a smile sometimes.). But NO, yesterday was not the day.
Here comes the mystery babe. Whole bus dreads her facial expression. Its always tensed, there is somthing miserably wrong with her life and NO, she passes a smile and sits next to me. LO!! Howz you duddette? Yep, fine. How about you? Uff, yaar this company sucks. The life sucks. The work is horrible. That lady( pointing at her, mind you) sitting behind, she is so BAD, she used to lead my team sometime back, it seems her husband shouts at her and she shouts at everyone in office. Did you see that woman ( she is physically disabled and she is trying to point, i catch her hand say let it be, i know i can see.) , how does she manage to catch the bus. Sad haan!
I said, dont feel sad. We all have some or other deformities, she has physical, we might have a mental one, no one knows. And when she is not sad, you dont have to be sad. Anyways, you have so many troubles of your own. Be happy, now whatever God has given to you or may be you have created for yourself, you have to either change it for good or learn to be happy with it. Negative thiking does not help.
No yaar, but this restaurant i went to eat in yesterday, its staff is so bad. The food is horrible, never ever go there. OK! And this bus driver( we are sitting on first seat), he dsnt know how to drive. I interrupt, would you want to take the other bus to save your life? She says, no yaar, its ok, i know i wont die. :D Theek hai. This Bangalore, Uff, that lady, she puts nariyal tail and phool. I interrupt again, why are you in bangalore? If you dont like it, why dont you try for a job in delhi? (Whole bus must be blessing me for this suggestion.) She said, you like it? I said, yes. I like Bangalore, it gives me job, money, food and its people are intelligent and down to earth unlike hype in delhi. I feel peaceful and i respect the cosmopolitan attitude. Now whether someone dresses like whatever, is his/her personal choice. I am not saying that i appreciate over simplicity, but its fine. There are good things which outcast bad things.
Ok jaane do. This Road, its so bad, its takes an hour. Yeah. I hate these people, they cross road. I interrupt, they have to cross road, there is no overbridge. Yep, but it slows down my bus. OK, but then dont be angry on them, just like you they have to live. We should shout at government for this. She starts off again. I have a head ache. I have to walk so much in office. I dont like the food. Are you not tired? Tired? I dont work in manufacturing industry, no yaar, i am strong as such, head ache happens only when i dont use my lens for 2 days and walking is ok with me. I guess you are weak, eat properly. She starts off again.
This time its BAD. I am irritated now. Here, since last 40 minutes i am being a part of negative thought process. I wanted to read my book and may be share a joke or two.
She gets a call and i feel better.
I looked outside window and said to myself, i know there is one category of people in life i dont want to be with, AND they are NEGATIVE ones. People could be amazing in everything, but if they carry a frown on face, they can be so painful. Its so easy to blame, but when it comes to making things better, such people have nothing to do. Life is best lived forward. Good and bad happens, nothing is absolute. Suddenly, i feel that i dont want to tolerate such people. I have been ok with every kind of human till now, but if i let negative forces around me , i will turn into one too. Your thiking reflects on your face, walks and talks. I learned a great thing yesterday, i know what kind of people i love, i like people who are action oriented, genuine, positive. I like people who can speak their heart out, who can take stand and who are honest to their being. And when i think of it, i know that all my close friends are positive. I fall on ground and they will shout c'mon, no time to cry, we got to reach the mountain. The thrill to reach the mountain takes over the pain to fall. I say, i have fever and they call up to stay, enjoy the weakness by watching TV. :) Thanks Miss Negative, you told me today, how much i value everyone i associate with. May be more i meet you, more i will love them.

While all this was going on, my bus pal who is always smiling and positive, she looked at me and winked. I am like, yeah i know. :D

3 comments:

Santosh said...

lol ! Same... Same Type ka ek bandha tha mere saath college Main :-) Humne uska naam SARIDON rakha tha :-)

Whenever at the last hour before we used to discuss some questions / etc... whatever we would be discussing, he would say.. why are you studying this, this is not going to come in the exam!

After the exam, we ask saridon how was the paper ? His answer.. bekar tha yaar ! I am gonna fail, Buggger always scored first class thats a diff thing,

We plan for a movie, Nahi yaar ticket nahi milega ! Go for a drink, Woh hotel hygenic nahi hai !, Egg Bhurji main baal aaya tha ! Lol ! all things that are fun and good for us were bad and irritating for him !

God Bless SARIDON :P

Mita said...

These sort of people are what i call 'Energy suckers' plain and simply. When I am with them i don't feel negetive rather feel like a live wire of some sort has been connected to me and slowly i'm being drained without having any control over it. If the laws of physics say energy can't be lost then i presume they must be getting some of my energy if i'm loosing it.

Funny thing is they will always be attracted to charged people because they don't know how to make their own energy (they actually drain themselves first) they go around looking for other fuel cells..aka positive souls..

Great post!

Garima Ganeriwala said...

:D, I got down from bus two stands before the final destination. Yes, Mita, they are energy suckers and Santoz, i thought SARIDON is a pain killer. Does not go well. :)