Tuesday, February 12, 2008

King Of Good Times!!

It was nice nice tuesday morning. I decided to go to office at 11 AM. I switched on the TV and it was NDTV good times. OK! let me check whats on. Some yoga, some marshall art and then suddenly ads. ( OK, i know nothing new, the yoga part was new and not the ads. )
The ad that came on was kingfisher's and it said u lala la u aae ooo. WOW! I was happy. They have finally come back to the best lines ever. I love this music by king fisher ula la la u a ooo. I would hum this so often that my mum would be like, uff i have a roadie in home. And my friends would say gaa mat yaar, ye sehen nahi hota, bahut mushkil hai itna torture sehna. BUT, there isnt much i can do about it. :( This great and damn catchy. So, as i was mentioning, this got back on my tongue.
Mum came to stay with me for sometime and as she entered, i was like u lala la oo ae oo and she was like, God, i thought you forgot. I was like, i did, but what to do, they realized that its too good to be forgotten, so they have got back to it.
Anyway, this is to acknowledge the RED king, may be because i am wearing red today. Vijay Mallaya is one lively man in life. He will go on to take risks, he would venture in beer, airlines ( i know it makes losses, but he is a business man and he knows business makes losses at times. ), he would also want to win back the sword of tipu sultan from UK in auction, he would talk of good things and the tagline of his company is, "King of good times." HUH! U la la la ooo aee ooo.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You forgot to mention his F1 racing venture. Yeah surely he IS 'king of good times' and determined to take brand India to new heights.