Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dark Inside!!

The hazy world- shine, shimmer, liquor, big talks, royal ignores, show off. Dishonesty, grapevine, betrayal, street smartness to reach the top. I have been hearing these words for ages now. Started back in 1999 when i joined DU for grad. I still dont relate to it. I have done great in my job by being myself. No non sense, no buttering, no drinking and smoking,no flirting, no being a part of grape vine, being ruthlessly straight forward, having fun by being a part of all fun movies, tours and parties. People have not hated me for being me, i think my relations are there to stay because there were no pretensions and no false justifications. And dirt filters out for itself, i dont have to put an effort. I know hollow people cant stand me and i dont make an effort either. :)

Why do i find the other part of the world hollow? I do, with logics. I am a part of other part of world too. I watch them closely. There is always an insecurity hidden behind faces covered with anxiety, fear, and a smirky smile. There is a restlessness to prove, to stand out. Yet they tend to diminish, because the "me" and "what i want" part is non existent. Most of the time , its a life lived for others perception. No one knows if it makes them happy or not. No one knows if its worth their money and time or not, but it exists. Is it search of finding lost identity in dark?

Anyway, i know i am talking vague, but it makes a lot of sense to me. Originality is so rare, even at the top. But there is a place for everyone. Lets see who wins and who loses in the end. Alright here's another part of world, its my cutie baby nephew Noni who wins, he dsnt care, lives his life, does what he wants to do, talks in his language and dsnt give up till he gets what he wants. I think day on day i know that i love him the most in this world, because he is original, always drunk in passion to achieve his sweet, little goals, and lets the failures go away by shifting his focus by finding alternative ways. Every human is so meant to be succesful when he/she is born and then he grows up to look like world wants him/her to, learns to be an averager. Sad, huh!!

NO wonder all parties are dark, dull and artificially lit with loud music to hide the meaningless murmers. Its really hollow. :)

No comments: