Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Its about Moti Pilla!!!

Its about those two little eyes i love. With every passing day i like Noni more and more and more. He has learned to speak. He loves to blabber, he does not want to sleep and he wants to talk. I like the innocence in his eyes, fun in his soul. I think kids are the best thing in this world and i do feel that JK Rowling is the most successful woman in this world. Its not easy to get into child's world. Like every time noni sleeps with me, i try to make a story full of animals who look cute and adorable. Something tells me his world is so amazing, its full of toys, games, 4 of us. :) The other day he woke up from his sleep crying for a balloon, it must have been a sweet dream. Noni, your bua loves you, you dont even know how much happiness you spread around. Its these little walks with you in search of moti pilla, shyama chiriya that i will miss when i am not around. And i also know that no one in this world can love me the way you do. Its always bua, kaana kaa lo, bua kelo, bua paani peena hai, bua doggie hai, bua cat hai, bua superman hai, bua butu hai. :D You will always remain to be my favourite baby, always, always, always.