Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is amazing.. My team gave me surprise gifts.. Financial Analyst called up said, there is an urgent work, i want to see you. Come out of building near fountain.My heart skipped a beat. Man!! financial problem on 2nd last day? I pinged Jay in Pune, is it the revenue report? He said yes may be some issues, dont worry will sort it. Just go and check with her, i will try and call her too.
I was like, fine, delay the 5 o clk call please, i dread these financial and revenue related problems. :(
I walked out with 200 things on mind. Suddenly the lady walks down, all smiles. I was like why is she smiling when issue us so urgent? And she hands over two packets to me. One full of books and other is supposed to be something special. This is from your team and Jay organized it for you. I was soooooooooo thrilled. It had all the books i would have loved to read. We often discussed on books. He actually took the pain of selecting the titles for me.
The little box has a magic cup. It says," If dreams are big enough, facts dont matter. " :P I am sure this evolved out of my arguments with him that facts are just stats, they evolve out of risks finally. And it says, "All The Best from ES solutions Team. " and it has a nice nice pic of mine. God knows from where did they get it. :D

Alright, i am loving it. My table is full of gifts. I have 4 books and a mug.
THANK YOU TEAM!! I love to recieve gifts specially when they come with so much of surprise. And special thanks to Jay for putting in so much effort.

1 comment:

Bornloser said...

Joblessness mubarak ho :D