Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Richie Rich!!

Bidding adieu. Lots of miss you, difficult to let you go, hugs, love yous, keep in touch, all the bests.. :(
Life is all about moving on. But somehow i know that all those love yous and miss yous are genuine, because i feel the same way for all. Its been a small world. I met some people on road, and then in a restaurant and then in organization and then again and again. Our paths crossed and we became friends for lifetime. Each one i came across is smart, intelligent, fun loving and unique in his/her own sense. We had intelligent discussions, funny anecdotes, learnings and aspirations. I came across many many people. In the end what remains is a pool of people i relate to and they are there to stay.
I have a very big learning from last two years. Its not the work, its the people you interact with, who define your growth. The kind of people i have met in last two years have simply brought out a lot of skills hidden in me.
I just know that good people and challenges have to be constant in life. You will grow only when you face challenges and when you will have people to say that you can get better.
In the end, its not a bye bye. Its a keep in touch message. I was fortunate to meet each one and i have received some learnings from all. If there is anything that i have earned in last 4 years, its not my bank balance, its the people and learnings from them. I am taking my old friends as treasure and will keep increasing my wealth with every passing year.

Its a small world and i know that our paths will cross for sure. I have a strong belief that we meet people for a reason called "destiny". There are millions of people whom you see every day, its just few who you interact with. Who filters that for you? Its destiny, isnt it? :)

No comments: