Friday, December 25, 2009

3 idiots!!

This movie is a must watch for some of the most cheeful moments. Best fun was, today was another day, when i reached the movie hall last minute with friends. I had got the tickets done online and the transaction was successful, while the money was taken from my account, i did not have th tickets booked. I have a simple philosophy in life if i have come to watch the movie, i better watch it. I just told the ticket counter guy, we need to watch the movie, whats the option and i just have 10 mins. The guy guided me to a person on front counter. I had a small round of negotiation with him, he directed me to a small gallery behind the cinema and i discovered that behind running of all the gold class and super hot malls, there are simple doors where people sit to make these operations smooth. On the oldest posible computer, he booked some tickets for an audi which was added last minute to adjust such goof ups. I was amazed at the customer service of PVR today.
I ran with the confirmation numbers got the tickets and we barged into the movie hall. After all the run, early morning wake up, the movie was every penny worth it. Amir khan was at his best and the humour was a total connect. All in all, must watch and yes please do goof up with systems, thats when you get to know what keeps the perfect systems running. I saw a lot of things which back the running of PVR, thanks to the goof up.

No comments: