Sunday, December 13, 2009

Funny..

It was a sunday and i had to buy some urgent stuff. I had almost working weekend, so by the time i gathered myself, it was 6 o clk. I headed straight to the market. While coming back i took an auto. The auto driver seemed to be diving like formula one racer, missing hits by an inch and though generally i dont get scared, but so many times i survived Yam's land that finally i told him, "Bhaiya, dheere chala lo plz.".. HERE is the killer, "MADAM, mein pehle ambulance chalata tha, aise hi chalata tha, dheer nahi chalta, marne walo ke pass time kaha hota hai itna".. I did not know what to say.. I shifted myself to the center of the auto and kind of wondered why the hell did i have to choose him of the trail of autos infront of me.. On lighter note, i totally enjoyed the roller coaster ride..

No comments: