Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

My Dear Blog!! Love you, you have been the cutest of all things i value.. And as i bid goodbye to 2009, i want you to know that you will remain to be my fav. So, do you know what did i get on new year eve?? A t shirt "I will try to be nicer to you, if you try to be smarter".. A lovely yellow t shirt saying " happy fish"... A pink eye pencil and lots of other stuff.. How much i love being a girl.. :) I loved the year that went by, and i thank God for the wonderful moments he gifted me with.. I am sure 2010 will be even better, after all its my life, it has to get better and better and better.. :) And yes, i am heading for the party, else we would have had a nice long walk down the memory lane..

Sorry, i forgot to tell you about the earring!! they are good too.. give me loads next year plz... :D

No comments: