Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Change..

They say change is inevitable, a part of life.. I kind of understand it and adapt to situations.. But some places give you such fond memories that despite knowing everything you want to stick on to it.. Bangalore from may to dec 2009 is one such part of my life.. In Kris Gartner's style i would say, "this part of my life is called happyness". :) I loved my batch and everyone in it from the bottom of my heart for all the smiles and laughter which i so badly needed in life..15 of us from different IIMs and ISBs. No connection to begin with and slowly we became a part of life.. Lunch together, houses around, office discussions and help at every step. I have this nasty habit of asking the same thing 100 times, i am sure people thought that either i was dumb or i irritated them, but they took it with a smile.. Its getting over, all are moving out.. Everytime someone goes, i have this feeling that its all getting over and somewhere i wish i could stop it but then i know things have to move on..
It was not just the batch, nandini, Shikha, my neighbour, hampi travel group.. everyone just added to the memories.. The thought of getting away is quite challenging, the change i want to resist, but my mind says you need to move on in life.. Everyday night for one hour i struggle with this..I know things never remain same, but these were good times and you just want them forever.. Future's uncertainity is always difficult on us.. I know on papers everything about my future is good.. But i will miss the fun i had here, i am not sure if i will get so many people of similar mental level to talk to and crack jokes with.. My home which was always a weekend away for me, will be very far..
I am resisting a change which is good for my life .. everyday i just pray to God and think that some miracle will happen and same life will be replicated in my new location or he will just keep me here.. something.. God, "This part of my life is called praying to you, i really really leave it all on you as always.. "

No comments: