Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Countdown..

So, this was a fun night.. nothing new.. as always, nandi, shiks, me and trust me aunty is spoilt since she has come here, she laughs her heart out with the crazy gang.. (Caution!! We can make a corpse beg to Hell Master to give him some life to laugh.. ) The topic of discussion was the fact that i had booked the ticket of movie 3 idiot for 10 AM on a holiday.. :D (Yours truly, you have to be sincere and on time when it comes to movies, akhir life mein har cheez time to time honi chahiye).. Well, the issue is - the movie is shot in IIMB, i like Amir khan( no, i am loyal to Ranbir Kapur and Tom Cruise, and.. OK!! I know i am using the word loyal, but then i like all, i always like all things without bias.. all goooood things i mean.. :P).. and then its supposed to be a fun movie.. I mean, its ok to getup at 7 AM on a holiday and watch movie.. Its all alright!! Why do you live and earn? ( I am not expecting the reply to be " to watch movies", but then something like that.. ).. But then i got into my serious convincing mode, such that anyone would ahve thought that the only motive to live is to watch this movie at 10 AM in morning, if you dont do that world will come to an end before 2012.. Shiks just gave up, knowing me she knew i could make a case around it and this probably is the best movie anyone could have ever watched even before its ratings came out.. having settled the movie part, we moved on to my relocation part.. I mean when will i go, what date, how, from where? Imagine! Did i ever think so much about life?? I will go, one day, somewhere, sometime to someplace from someplace.. The food has to be asian veg and yes i dont drink alcohol (thats kind of certain :P, some things i know, dont have to struggle with that) ..

By the end of the day, we all live to have fun and sleep with a smile, and i have seen that most arbit and senseless things have maximum value in life.. I know these days are may be last 15 days of my stay here, but i will live them to the fullest..

Here this day of my life is dedicated to my fav song these days - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTuY6JCsK-M

"Did you notice the Alisha's voice in this song??"

5 comments:

sanzzz said...

Must confess, the best moments in life are the ones spent around you.. I have analyzed and over analyzed.."Not because Ibank doob gae aur kaam nahi hai to ab ladki pata lo.. :P" On second thoughts ismein burai kya hai, time hai to ladki pata lo.. :D

Garima Ganeriwala said...

Hee hee kuch kar apna..

Problem language hai.. I bankers-- Analyzed and over analyzed.. Consultants -- a trail of questions -- kab uthe, kyun khaya, kyun soe, jinda kyun ho?? In the end conclusion hoga, jeene ke liye sabko khana,peena aur sona padta hai..

sanzzz said...

Oops!! Itne bure nahi hote.. Very hard working lot, can improve.. No analysis.. Deal!! :)

Garima Ganeriwala said...

Next door please!! :D

sanzzz said...

There are no other doors..:D