Friday, April 17, 2009

A for real "How YOU doin?" :D

So, as i would like to call it, i am having fun. I need to add to this fun by adding the travel part and this time i am going for rafting to Rishikesh with a totally unknown gang, so it would be all the more fun. I am also planning to explore the Gurgaon city and watch television like there is no tomorrow. Currently, i am also reading "India Unbound" and i like Gurcharan Das, he is bloody good.
Also, the fun thing that how u doing has always been with me, now i have started implementing it.
Here are some funny situations:
A) I went to find out about the free style dance classes around my house and there was this dude standing who would not move and hence would not let me move. I was like UNCLE JI, HOW U DOIN? He was like huh, UNCLE? To show off his style statement he turned, i found the much needed space and moved on. (Yippie, it works) :D
B) I so badly wanted to know this girl who comes to run in park infront of my house. She is in police and i just wanted to know her more. So, we both were tired and we happened to sit in front lawns. I turned and said, "So, tiring and fun at the same time huh. Isn't it? How U DOIN?". She said i am fine, running just makes me fine, how are you?? (Yippie it works) :D
C) A very very wierd condition where 6 people sit on table and after some 10 minutes of chatter, there is a long silence. Joey time buddy, so i just looked around at all and said, "SO, how have U been DOIN? " Wow wow wow, everyone has a 15 minutes story to tell.. (Yippie it works) :D
D) So, this was a dance party and we are very good friends for last 6 years now, how?? Simple, the person turned on dance floor and said, "Did i step on your feet?" I said NO. "So, how U doin?" I love dance floor, i am good. And we were friends for life. :)

I was always right, Joey is damn cool and intelligent. He has the most simple and practical words that can open the closed mouths and bring on that smile. OKIE Joey!! You will be my role model and hero, DEAL!! :D

1 comment:

Vibhushan said...

Nice post. How You Doin? has worked quite well for me too on several occasions.Foren logo ka ram ram hai woh :)