Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Taking for granted!!

This post is about one thing i hate in life. I dont like people taking me for granted. This is one thing i find very difficult to tolerate. I might have accepted somethings in life given the condition and situation, but i will not accept it ALWAYS. Know that please. I take every situation one at a time and there are no generalisations one should draw out of my decision making process. I need to evaluate my stands in life and take a call on them and ONLY i can do that for me. This is one help i dont need in life. Suggest, dont enforce; talk, dont command; acknowledge adjustments, dont make them a practice and yes, i learned one thing today, always ensure that you tell people that you have gone out of your way to do things, its important to show the effort, as it will prevent them for taking things casually in life.
Dont hesitate to say, "I dont usually like to put in this kind of effort, but for once let me call it a much needed adjustment for this time. Next time it might just not work." It is so important to show off what you dont like, prevent the state of being taken for granted. I dont know about others, but i want my due in life: respect, discuss and then decide. I dont take anything which is given to me on platter on my behalf. If my name exists, it needs to come out of my brain and my decision making process. Simple!!

No comments: