Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some things you just love!!

So, i have this record of staying longest on dance floor. Before i left for ISB, we went for a party and me and a friend of mine danced for 5 hours 20 mins straight. It was my last record and then ISB gave me enough opportunity to break the same, but assigments and lack of food and sleep did not leave me with enough enery. This week i did it, i broke my old record. :D
Rain dancing at ISB was one event where i danced from beginning to end practicing for this so coming event when i had to break my own records. I so love it. Free dancing is my love, just have the good DJ, could of fun friends and dance till you drop dead.
Anyway the blog is about what happnes after the fun of breaking records. So, this is about the next morning. There is no energy left in body. Cool, will eat. Lets talk about the feet. So, as i try to get out of my bed, they refuse to move and out comes the voice, ooh aad ouch.. Sadly, the Iodex maliye kaam pe chaliye, dsnt work in my case.. The feet is hurting, the eyes are dropping, the music is ringing in the ears, and i am still smiling like the "Tom & Jerry's TOM" who had been beaten black and blue still he wants to show off his lovely smile. I am so damn happy about dancing like crazy, about the fun time, about being with friends, about just thinking nothing and moving with the music that had taken life out of me. So, with my hurting feet, smiling face and lots of pride in breaking my self created record, i sign off my blog.

No comments: