Monday, April 27, 2009

The FUN is childish!! :)

I was talking to an old friend today and we got talking on how i used to sing all kinds of song even if my voice wasn't that great. He specially remembered the "Hero" song and then dil kya kare jab kisi ko and jane kaise kab kaha pyaar ho gaya, and dont know a whole list. I was like asked again to sing. It was wierd, i kind of know my voice is bad now, i am conscious and i cant sing. I think thats why i love the places where there are karaoke nights and you can just shout out loud and sing. Its so much fun. :D There must be places in this world, where you can just let your spirit free. Life is too much fun when there are no rules, no conditions, its just free and you just enjoy every moment of living it. It dsnt require much and i have learned this from my nephew. He is happy with everything in life as he dsnt know what is good and what is bad. There are no wrongs and rights in his life, he just knows what makes him happy at that moment. I do crazy things with him and i dont think there is anything in this world which makes me more happy than playing with him. We just play, we roll in grass, we make stories and we laugh at stupid cartoons even if we dont understand them. He is happy because thats his only business in life and he just knows that he loves everyone who makes him happy without carrying forward his opinions. Cant we become little less complex, stop forming opinions and live life as it comes and love or hate people for the moment in question. There is so much i learn from him everyday. I have learned love is simple and it does not have ego (remember, if i am angry with him, he will look into my eyes and ask me sweet questions till i hold him and hug him :)), i have learned that there is always too much to do in life and greed does not have to be big, it can be as simple as a dairy milk or a toffee choo. Noni, i totally adore you, your lovely smile, your innocent talks, your holding hands, you have no idea how much. There is nothing in this world which drives me crazy like your innocent smile and your selfless love. You are the most precious thing that i have. :)

No comments: