Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some ISB memories.. :)

Rain Dance Night

Nagen and me!! My study group mate and guy with a heart of gold.. :)


Chota Talli(One of my B plan partners, we will always remember our sexy excel and the presentation :P) and Me on Graduation!! He thinks he is a diamond and he will be fondly remembered as one!! :)


The Grad day Procession.. Mr Dhand, my arbit talk partner marching fast!! :)

Ankur - The cutie pie and Me!!


Teena and Me while going for one of our eat our adventures!! We can write a book on where to eat out in Hyderabad. My Partner in almost every crime. Love u!



The New Year Night Cruise with Teena, Sarang, Vikram and yes we were 100 of us celebrating new year in mid water cruise!!



Now thats Nitin Mamu, the guy who would rock the dance floor, have never been on dance floor and not been a part of the crazy circle around him.. :) See the guy next to him, he is THE enterpreneur, check out for Deepesh's name in times to come..


I am just too happy.. Finally an MBA, the love of my life!! :D


My dear study group!! To those crazy night outs and all the support, love you Varun and Nagen!!

Rock E, my sections E guys and Gals!! The sleepers, the performers, the gamers and the CPers ;)

With the brains in blue all around!!


And i wanna fly this one day!! Huh!! I want to buy this one day!! :)


Saurabh Kapur!! This is the oh not so happening photography walk! When we all woke up for Golconda photography, reached the venue at 7 AM to discover that it dsnt open before 10.. What the heck, we climbed some other place around it.. :)



My Dandeli trip!! Back pack and goooooo.... Fun@ tree house, rafting and much more.. Remember Gan Pat Rai and Anurag with a guitar at that time was dangerous.... ;)



One of those arbit party pics with Teena and Rishi!! Pose, Photo, photo, photo...

4 comments:

sanzzz said...

Smiling as ever!! Tujhe jungle mein bhi bhej diya jae to tu khush hi rahegi. :)

Garima Ganeriwala said...

Default setting hai. Jungle mujhe waise bhi pasand hai. :)

Vibhushan said...

Nice moments captured there. As I have always been saying throughout the last year, all your memories around ISB reminds me of good times I had at IIMA. Its a totally different life at B-Schools. Happy that we got to witness it this lifetime.

Ankur said...

i m honoured :) :)