Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Dear Friend!!

So, i am off to bed in 10 minutes. Want to tell my dear blog about my buddy who makes me smile everytime he calls. So, this is my childhood friend and he has no particular time of calling becuase he is always travelling and he never bothers to know that i am not. Killer Consultant!
I was about to slip into my bed and here comes his oh so unwanted call. I was irritated. But then as i mentioned in my last blog, some people have gift of gab, he surely has and he was just born like that.
So, here's another example of smooth talker, " Hey Hey hey.. Did i wake you up or am i holding you from sleeping? Alright, whatever, so the point is, i need to talk. (Its always that he needs to talk and i dont mind because he has good sense of humour.)
I was like, ok buddy, shoot, tujhe aaj tak kisi ne roka hai? :)
"Cool, so we are good. Now, i have 2 presentations tomorrow and i know i have 5 minutes of your time before you say yes to me for helping me with it. Dekh yaar, deal simple hai, havent slept since last 2 days and i know you have been sleeping like there is no tomorrow. I need to optimize. You need to work on one. All for your btiful hands, amazing brain and kind heart."
"Hah!! I am not yet pumped up to work, go on buddy."
"Babe!! i cut all my deals in 10 mins, you are my most difficult negotiation partner. I thought if i decide to marry a woman i will negotiate in straight sets of 2 talks of 10 minutes each, if it happens to be you, it will take lifetime. Anyway, since its you and i will do whatever it takes for you, let me explain why? Its because i think you are good enough to replace me, its because i know i can trust you and its because its you and there is no second you i can think of when i havent slept and eaten for 48 hours and i know that this is crucial for my life. I know i have messed up with my life and i am messing up yours too, but then dont you think you are sleeping too much while i have none? Plz, will you now??"
"Hmm.. :D What do i get?"
"What do you want? Nething for you. Me, my life, my work, my food, my books, my dog, my bank balance. Bol."
"I dont know why do all sales have useless things out on display, i am not interested in any of your offering. Chal, tu bhi kya yaad rakhega."
:D
Some people will just not change. 48 hours of no sleep and no food, hmmm, i better do some work else poor thing will die in work load. :)

No comments: